Comments: Been playing with these for a while - I used string savers because I was worried about breakage because they are soft. Finally decided to try them out without the savers, and got a lot more feel out of them, which was nice - except that I popped them after 5 hits. They are just too expensive to be breaking after two weeks, and I don't want to go back to loading rackets up with string savers -- so I will be looking for an alternative. Maybe hybrid them with a softer co-poly or something.

Comments: When I strung these strings, I was pretty happy about how easy it was to string them. Then I took them out on court, I was a little shocked as to how stiff they felt, after 2 hours of play they were moving all over the place and the crosses began to fray quite a bit. I'm not quite sure if I'm sold on them quite yet.
From: Javier, Corona, CA, USA, 01/11

Comments: These are the first poly strings I've used that move around all over the place. Also, on set three, they began to fray. Now, after set six, the whole sweet spot is frayed. It actually looks like the string is pealing, like a gut string. The feel is much better than a traditional poly. I'm not going to purchase these again.
From: Jim, West Hollywood, CA, USA, 01/11

Comments: These strings are amazing. They have an amazing feel and amount of spin; I love them. I have arm problems but these don't hurt it at all. I use these as crosses and for my mains I use Solinco Barb Wire at 50lbs, on the Babolat Aero Pro Drive GT. I am a highly ranked junior player, so I know what I'm talking about.
From: Shane, AH, CA, USA, 12/10

Comments: I'm a 4.5 level player, and I like to utilize my groundstrokes. However, a small shoulder injury formed, causing lots of pain. I searched for a new string to use on my Babolat pure drive and came across the x-code 17 from Tecnifibre. What I found is that I seem to have more spin on my shots, which forced many of my opponents 6-8 feet behind the baseline. Also, this string was great for volleys, overheads, and serves. Without a doubt, this is my new string of choice.
From: Kris, Manhasset, NY, USA, 12/10

Comments: Feel is great but the strings move around a lot and it frays really badly after 5 hrs of play. Wonder how long it'll last for.
From: AC, Singapore, 11/10

Comments: I absolutely love this string. I have it strung in my Head Youtek speed MP at 57 lbs and they play beautifully; great control access to topspin and power when necessary. I was weary these string would give me tennis elbow but to my delight I have had absolutely zero pain. The only downside to these strings are they tend to move around a lot, as well the outside coat has started to peal after only 4 Hours of play. Despite that these are by far the most comfortable polyester String I have played thus far. I recommend these to anyone!
From: Chris, Steilacoom, WA, USA, 10/10
4.0, full bed at 57 lbs.

Comments: I do not like Poly but was given a set of this to try and I really liked the soft flex feel and crisp response of this multi poly and will use this again. Strung at 58 lbs. in a mid plus head.
From: Jim, Roswell, GA, USA, 09/10

Comments: I'm really enjoying the Tecnifibre X-Code 17 so far. I'm a 4.0 player with a big serve and heavy topspin, a frequent string breaker, and was previously using a hybrid of Luxilon Big Banger ALU Rough (53lbs) and Tecnifibre BiPhase 17 (58lbs) on a Babolat AeroPro Drive GT. I've been using X-Code 17 for the last week and love the way it feels on my groundstrokes and volleys. It does seem to offer some of the benefits of poly, but is very comfortable on my arm and wrist and doesn't feel dead like poly. Spin potential was obviously less than the ALU Rough, but it was easy to adjust. My volleys feel significantly better, and after some minor adjustments, serves feel fantastic, if not better than before. Stringing it was easy, although it felt almost like it was coated with something. I like not having to use a lower tension, and so far after 6 hours of play it doesn't show any wear or tear (although I heard it may peel). If it can last 10-12 hours, this will be my new string of choice.
From: AJ, NJ, USA, 09/10