Comments: I strung the X-Code on my Wilson Six One 95 BLX at 58 lbs and loved it. I prefer this one to the X-One due to a bit firmer feel and better ball pocketing. Now I'm playing X-Code 16 in the main at 58lbs and Ruff Code 17 at 53lbs in the cross and the combination of power and feel is top notch but didn't last very long.
From: Labhas, 8/12

Comments: I strung my Wilson K-Blade 98 with X-Code at 45lbs. Sounds pretty low, but I saw somewhere that Milos strings his at 44/46, and I was curious. I have previously been using Luxilon Original at about 48 lbs. WOW - the ball all but sticks to the strings as far as control is concerned. I was able to hit all-out on serves and even with the 18x20 string pattern, the spin was pretty impressive. I don't think I've ever been able to generate this much pace and still have the ball drop in consistently. I really like this stuff! I hit about a hundred serves this afternoon and the arm is feeling fine as well.
From: Walter, 3/12

Comments: Compared to my current polyester/natural gut combo, these strings are comfortable, and I get a good feel on volleys with them. The only thing is for the same stroke, I don't seem to get as much spin.
From: L. 5/11

Comments: I love X-Code it's great I strung it on my aero pro drive and I love it. I strung it at 59 pounds although I did notice the peeling and the black come off soon but I still love the string.
From: Frankie, New York City, NY, USA, 02/11
NTRP 5.0

Comments: The string is very good, but it seems to lose a lot of tension early. Best use in my opinion is for matches right after stringing.
From: Asher, FL, USA, 02/11

Comments:Great string. Don't worry about the fray - suppose to do that and actually makes the string softer. I thought it lost tension but later found out that it only seemed that way due to the fraying. Don't expect a crisp feel like other poly's - this string is more like stiff gut (after you get it broken in).
From: Steve, Knoxville, TN, USA, 11/10

Comments: I was so excited to try these strings out after I strung up my Babolat Aeropro as it was so easy and soft to string - I also strung up my other stick with Kirschbaum Proline II black both at 52lbs - well my excitement wore off with the Tecnifibre X-code as I thought it just moved too much too quickly and actually started to peel after 1hr of use - they're not bad but I so wanted it to be better than rpm blast, which I have been using - I did though like the pro line II black and will start using this instead of rpm blast.
From: Rms, San Diego, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: Best string I've ever tried. Very soft feel very fast great touch and durable the only flaw is that it drops tension quite fast but other than that very good.
From: Daniel, Hilton, kzn, South Africa, 08/10