Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: This string is the perfect replacement for natural gut without the heavy price tag. It has "gut-like" feel with plenty of ball pocketing. I'm not a typical string breaker. I play 3 to 4 times per week and have had this string for almost two months. I believe this is perfect for my Wilson K-Factor Six.One 90 Tour (16x20) strung on the mains at 48lbs and the crosses with Top Spin Cyber Flash at 44lbs.
From: Chan, 7/12

Comments: Every now and then I get this great idea that I should try another string. I catch myself reading reviews or comments and get curious. But every time I go back to Tecnifibre X-One Biphase...I wonder why I strayed away. X-One hits with the right combination of feel, control, power and consistency for me. Some people say it goes dead after a short amount of time. To me it plays better and better right up to the breaking point. Only thing I have against the string is that it plays a little stiff the first hour or two. Gamma Professional is the only string I have played with that might play a bit better...but considering the cost, I'll stay with X-one.
From: Rondall, Glen Burnie, MD, USA. 8/07

Comments: Without a doubt the best synthetic string on the market (and better than some natural gut). I'm a racquet stringer and use to recommend Wilson NXT 17 to my serious playing customers. In the last year from my recommendation they're all playing with Tecnifibre x-one Biphase 17 now and everybody's happy.
From: John, USA. 11/06