Comments: I play tennis 6 days a week and up to 3 hours per day with all levels of players (3.0-Open). I've worn this shoe since July for every match and have found them to be comfortable enough to play in for hours, regardless of movement on the court. I have a medium width foot and normal arches.
From: Felicia, 10/12

Comments: I liked the feel and comfort of these shoes but after just a few months of wear they became unbearable smelly. I've never had a problem with smelly shoes before. I will not be purchasing these shoes again.
From: BLC, 11/11

Comments: I am a tennis instructor and therefore wear tennis shoes pretty much every day. I have never had any major issues with my tennis shoes until the Wilson Tour. Worst shoe I have ever worn! After 2 weeks of wearing them I developed an injury in my shin. I have never had this injury before. It was so bad that I had to go to a physiotherapist. Absolutely unacceptable! Won't be buying these shoes again.
From: Alana. 07/11

Comments: I purchased these shoes as I have been wearing the top of the line Wilson shoes for the last 4 years. I am extremely disappointed in how they have worn - my feet are sore after only 2 hours of tennis and my feet sweat a great deal in these shoes making them smelly. They are lacking in support and have not stood up well at all. I am hoping to return them. If you play upper level tennis 3-5 times a week, these are not the shoes for you.
From: Eileen, Deforest, WI, USA, 01/11

Comments: This is a good shoe; comfortable, light, and cushioned. After K-Swiss, I think Wilson shoes are a little bigger, so you need to try it on and decide if you need get 1/2 size smaller...
From: RF, Muldrow, OK, USA, 11/10

Comments: Comfortable shoe, decent support, However, they are extremely hot and became unbearably smelly! I even tried putting them in the washing machine with no luck - still bad smell. I have returned these, and purchased the Wilson Tour Spin, which are much better. These are a lighter shoe, good support also, and very well ventilated. No smell whatsoever.
From: Cathy, Vancouver, Canada, 10/10

Comments: Amazing shoe! Fits comfortable right out of the box. No break in required at all. Feels very cushioned all over the shoe.
From: MML, Lafayette, LA, USA, 08/10