Comments: I made the mistake of not reading TW's review of this shoe. The play testers were concerned about the stability. Do not buy this shoe. A month ago today I rolled my ankle wearing this shoe. I am lucky nothing was fractured or broken. I am still not back to playing tennis. I have never injured my ankle/foot this badly. I repeat don't buy this shoe, and if you do, give them to your opponent.
From: Spike, 2/13

Comments: Love this shoe! I normally wear Adidas Barricades and thought I would give these since the price is so good. I watched the TW video before I ordered them and thought I would try them. They have out of the box comfort with great cushioning and stability. I am a toe dragger and so far these have held up. I am a 4.0 and play 3 to 5 times a week. These shoes are definitely worth the $120 price tag and are a steal at $40!
From: Katie, 2/13