Comments: I had to return these because they were too cushioned...I had difficulty changing direction quickly because my foot was still sinking into the cushioning in the first direction (think of a big Cadillac with bouncy shocks trying to do tight corners). Otherwise these shoes were super comfortable...just not for those of us who really move on the court!
From: Caroline, 6/12

Comments: I really felt like these totally improved my game! The first day, they were pretty comfy. The color is adorably brilliant. As a matter of fact, the first day I used these I had a state match. I know what you may be thinking: rookie mistake- but wait! I was absolutely fine and if anything, I had improved my game! These shoes felt as if they had been worn forever. My feet sunk into them as if they were clouds but they still offered the necessary support to win a match. I was just on a Sophomore team, but I went home with a golden medal that evening. I have treasured these shoes as the first year has passed, and they are still in stellar condition. I would recommend this to my own family.
From: Andrea, 4/12

Comments: Wilson has truly aced it with this shoe. I found that though I was able to glide along the court, I was still able to conquer the quick stops I needed to without rolling my ankle! On that topic, ankle support is marvelous. I have medium- high arches and the support on this was just phenomenal. As far as skill level goes, I am just on a junior varsity tennis team. I have to put in about 20 hours a week towards tennis. I've been using these for about half of a year and there is no sign whatsoever of tearing of the mesh or yellowing of the white. Truly just a solid product all around.
From: Pooja, 4/12