Wilson US Open 6 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: This is an attractive backpack but has a serious design flaw. The middle pocket projects deeply into the central compartment. Very odd construction. I sent it back.
From: Pam, 10/14

Comments: I bought this backpack after trying one of my Jansport backpacks and finding I just could not keep the zipper closed on the compartment where I was carrying my racquets. This Wilson one is a great backpack. I carry two uncovered rackets with 103 square inch heads (the zipper stays closed). The small compartment in the flap is perfect for my keys and tissue pack. The main compartment is large enough for extra clothing, arm braces, cans of balls, etc. Overall the design is very user friendly. Shoulder pads are very comfortable and last, but definitely not least, I love the color scheme.
From: JJ, 3/14