Comments: These are not just tennis shoes. I am a competitive Racquetball player and have had ankle issues since playing tennis in college. This is the only shoe out there with support. I play 4 days a week, 2-3 hours a day. They are fantastic!
From: Caroline, 11/13

Comments: I play 2 or 3 times a week and am in my 60's. I've been wearing these (high top) shoes for a long time. It happened several years ago that I found them after spraining my ankle for the third time. They are the BEST for me. I wear them 24/7 - not just for tennis. They give me excellent support, are comfortable, and they look good too. I pray they never stop making them. I buy two or three pair a year. I know shoes are a personal thing, and I am glad to have found mine. I've tried others, but nothing is so comfy for me. I'm lucky to live in SLO and pick them up!
From: Suzy, 5/12

Comments: These shoes are fantastic! I have weak ankles and wear ISO ankle braces and low-cut shoes on hard courts. On clay, these K-Swiss mids are perfect, providing just enough ankle support and they are completely comfortable right out of the box. I wear a slightly higher sock with these because of my skinny ankles and adjust the laces at the top. No other mid-cut shoe is available in size 5 1/2! I'm a 4.0 player and play 2-3 times/week.
From: Amy, 7/11

Comments: These shoes are the best tennis shoes I've ever owned - and so reasonably-priced as well - in the 20 years that I've been playing tennis. I will say that I can imagine it is not as comfortable for some people as I have a high arch and I really appreciate the arch support of this shoe. My feet feel stable and well supported, and they are lighter than a lot of other tennis shoes out there. I found that it fits true to size, and I have relatively narrow feet. Great pair of shoes!
From: Anon, CA, USA, 01/11

Comments: These are the greatest tennis shoes I've ever worn and I've tried Prince, Nike, New Balance and Wilson - these top them all. I'm on my 3rd pair in 3 years and I play 4-5 times a week.
From: Irma, Plano, TX, USA, 08/10

Comments: The first pair lasted about 1.5 years playing around twice a week. I've had problems rolling my ankles in the past so I was hoping this would support my ankles as high-tops used to. I can't find any high-top tennis shoes anymore. Well, it happened... I rolled my ankle (the shoe provided no support). I hate missing months of play. Looks like I'll have to find something else for my ankles. 4.5 player hardcourt.

Comments:I am ordering for the umpteenth time. They are perfect for my slightly wide foot. No slipping on the court etc. I play 3 to 4 times per week, doubles at 3.5 and 4.0 level. I will be buying 2 pairs this time as other comments have mentioned "discontinued" too many times and have me scared.
From: Terry, Deerfield, NH, USA, 10/08

Comments: Disappointing shoe, High ankles rubbed to blisters, and fit turned out painful after I tried them out, so now I'm stuck with them.
From: Sydney, San Francisco, CA, USA. 10/08

Comments: I've been wearing these for a year and love them. Great support for my weak arches and shock absorption for my spur-prone heels, yet nice and soft. They fit my broad toes (not wide feet, just toes that go around the side). K- Swiss has the great thin inner sole which makes the shoes dry faster so they don't get stinky. And those great shoelaces that don't come untied. Very durable sole and all parts.
From: Victoria, Istanbul, Turkey. 10/08

Comments: I just got these shoes from you. Absolutely thrilled! They are more comfortable than my "broken in" shoes right out of the box. For me the mid height was the only choice, and I will probably order a second pair very soon. Thank You!
From: Lisa, Canyon Lake, CA. 4/08

Comments: This is my first pair of K Swiss shoes, and I will not buy any other brand in the future. This particular shoe is the answer to my prayers! They are so comfortable and stable; my feet do not slide around and I have no blisters. I love them and would recommend them to anyone with foot problems. I plan to buy another pair in the event they are discontinued.
From: Judith, Atlanta, GA, USA. 1/08

Comments: I love this shoe too. I had been wearing a Wilson Pro Staff Intrigue 800 Mid, but could not find that shoe when I needed a replacement. The other mids I tried did not have enough room in the toe box. This shoe is more comfortable than the Wilson and has better padding. I wear a size 10, so cannot go up l/2 size to get the right fit. I have a very high arch, so added an insert with an arch support and it fits perfectly. They will probably discontinue it next year. I had to special order it this year. I am a 3.5 player and play 4x a week, usually for 2 hours.
From: Carol, Clarksville, MD, USA, 10/07

Comments: I love this shoe. I cannot tell you the horror stories I've experienced with others I've tried- including losing a toenail!! (it grew back!). I played 5-6 times per week and got support for my weak left ankle, tightness in the toe box and cushioning where I could play a two-hour match and my feet felt great. No slipping inside the shoe, and side to side motion is firm and flexible. I'm onto my second pair and couldn't ask for better.
From: Lori, Melville, NY, USA. 1/07

Comments: My podiatrist recommended these shoes. I had to go a half size larger than usual to accommodate my orthotics. Since the orthotics raise my foot a bit in the shoe, the added height of the mid style works well for extra support. The shoe is very comfortable and durable. I play doubles 5+ times a week @ the 3.0 level.
From: Sandy, Boston, MA, USA. 10/06

Comments: These shoes have a comfortable fit, but they rub sores on my ankles and while I'm playing my sock go down inside the shoe and I'm constantly pulling them back up. I would probably buy the low tops next time.
From: Bridget, Glendale, Az, USA 08/05

Comments: I love these shoes. They offer great support and are really comfortable. Iíve been a K-Swiss fan for a long time and these are my favorite shoe since the Si 18. I'm a 4.0 player and play 2-3 times a week.
From:Becky, Birmingham, AL, USA. 4/05