Comments: Very comfortable shoe without sacrificing stability (if you tighten it up). It's true to fit. I use Superfeet insoles. I don't understand the price hike? I'm a 4.5/har-tru and hard court, playing 4-5 times a week.

Comments: These shoes are extremely comfortable right out of the box.They are quite soft, but Jonas says it right in that they appear to go soft much sooner than one would expect. Once this happens, they also seem to lose the much needed support. But that's the trade-off. If you want a performance shoe that will make you feel quicker on the court, this is your shoe. If value and durability are important, this isn't your shoe.
From: Geoff, 5/12

Comments: Never used to like Wilson shoes, until now. This is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. As a current college player, I play almost 2-4 hours a day. These are soft, but have enough cushion to keep my ankle stable. Will be stocking up on these for sure.
From: Nick, 3/12

Comments: If as good as the original classic, they will be good enough for me. Don't like the price increase though.
From: Jerry, 2/12

Comments: This shoe is one of the most comfortable shoes out of the box. However, they went flat within 1 month playing 2-3 times a week. Not worth the money.
From: Jonas, 2/12