Comments: I felt there was too little padding for a hard court when playing on a Plexipave surface. I only wear it if I feel I need the extra speed. However, I have a sore foot for a couple of days afterwards.
From: Em, 8/11

Comments: I got these shoes for my college tennis team and had them for 4 months. Within the first 3 weeks, my toe was torn up due to the lack of toe guard. I was surprised how well the sole of the shoe held up. If you are a person who does not toe drag and are looking for a shoe that is reliable on the sole, this shoe is pretty good. If you drag your toe, I would steer clear. Lastly, I would say that the shoe does not really fit snug like other brands, but other than that not to bad.
From: Dustin, 7/11

Comments: This shoe is great after playing 6 times a week for three months the sole is still ALMOST perfect and has great lateral support. If you are looking for a great shoe but dont want to pay 120 for it then this is the shoe for you. Finally the cushioning is great.
From: John. 5/11

Comments: I've gotten 2 ankle sprains from the instability of this shoe. I do not recommend it at all.

Comments: All court 4.0 player on Har-tru. I generally get good fit from Wilson, and after two days, this is my favorite for fit. I found this Wilson to have a toe box like most Wilsons and, unlike other comments, I feel the toe box is wider and taller than same size adidas barricade team. I have average width midfoot; with this Wilson I can comfortably snug the mid foot with laces and get secure fit. Also, I do find the New Balance 800 to fit wider than Wilson in midfoot.
From: Michael, FL, USA, 01/11

Comments: I have worn many Wilson shoes over the last 8-10 years and this one is very good. Relatively light, easy to wear from the first day, but the only concern I have is that after the first 5 times I have hit it seems to be getting a bit of premature toe wear. I am always hard on shoes there but in 8-9 hours of tennis I don't expect the shoe to begin showing signs of wear. Also, the reinforcement on top of the toe area isn't there like it is on most other shoes.
From: Paul, Burbank, CA, USA, 01/11
4.5 all-court

Comments: What a great shoe! Better than the Wilson Tour Vision, slightly less 'plush' than the Vision, which improves speed and footwork. The Tour Vision made it seem like I was always a step behind, but these are soft yet performance based. The insole is poor and flimsy, but that's not new, most all shoes have poor insoles. I replaced with orthotic insoles and am very pleased. The durability seems to be good as well. Fit seems to be average to slightly wider than average in the toe box.
From: Steve, Lincoln, NE. 10/10

Comments: All-court 5.0 player, long-time New Balance 800 series loyalist, decided to try something new. The Tour Strike looks and feels like Wilson is going for an Adidas Barricade clone here, which is not good for someone with narrow, high-arched feet like me. The default description is wrong -- it is not normal width; it is slightly narrow, and tends to pinch across the top (just behind the toes -- perhaps to prevent the foot from sliding in the foot bed?). The length is not true-to-fit; I am a size 9, wear size 9 1/2 with thick Thorlo socks. The 9 1/2 Tour Strike is at least a full inch longer than my bare foot. Even with Thorlos on, my toes are almost 1/2 inch from the front of the shoe. The custom insoles have a low (not normal) arch and are quite thin, but not a problem if you use custom insoles as I do. Probably the best feature of the shoe is it has a nice built-in cushion on top of the footbed, so you get some extra cushioning regardless of insole used. This might be a good shoe for those who find the Adidas Barricade a good fit, but not for those used to the New Balance 800 line.
From: John, Davis, CA, USA. 5/10