Comments: What a great bag (the 15 oack) and TW has it at the best price I've seen! Plenty of room to carry your racquets and gear as well as anything extra you could want to bring. Great pockets and organizational areas. The thermoguard and moisturegurd are great especially if you leave your bag in your car on those warmer days. The straps are very comfortable and the bag rests nicely on your back. I'm very happy with this purchase and the quality is top notch.

Comments: The Wilson Tour 15-Pack Bag is sharp looking and high quality. It's big enough to carry all your tennis gear as well as school books. I'm a high school player that needs a lot of room and was looking for an all in one bag. This bag definitely suits my requirement. Not bulky at all. Thermoguard and Moistureguard features work well in keeping my gear protected. I've received a lot of good compliments. A must buy for Wilson fanatics. Love the colorway for my Federer racquets.
From: Rainier, 1/13

Comments: The Wilson Tour 15 Pack Bag is a really good bag. First of all, it has Thermoguard and moisture guard pockets, both of which are nice features. It's also nice that it has 4 accessory pockets, which are always useful for grips, dampeners, cell phone, wallet, etc. It seems to be of good material, is comfortable to wear, and doesn't look huge for a 15 pack. It has a nice tiered design. Overall, I'm very happy!
From: Nick, 1/13