Wilson Tour Blue 9 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: I have to agree with the previous comments. I received the 9-pack bag for my birthday and am disturbed by the poor quality and high price. I will be returning it immediately. Unfortunately, I'll have to find another alternative for my Six.One 95S frames.

Comments: I was look really looking forward to this 15 pack bag because the pictures give the impression of a high quality product. Once again, however, I was utterly disappointed in Wilson's bag. For $120 I expected high quality plastic or synthetic leather, metal zippers, plenty of room for towels, balls, extra shirts etc. What I found was cheap plastic everywhere except the side shell and 6-pack room. Why is it that small, almost niche companies like Pacific and Solinco can make high quality, high value bags for $80 but Wilson's top-shelf $120 bag is cheaper in every way than it was 8 years ago? I returned this Wilson bag and bought the Solinco and a case of balls for the same money. And for the record, I play with a Wilson stick.
From: Jonathan, 1/14