Comments: I am a Wilson and KSwiss tennis shoe fan. I usually wear the Pro Open but wanted a dark shoe for the fall and winter, so I picked up the darker color when they went on sale. Sadly, I was a bit disappointed even though I knew they would not be as supportive and comfortable as the Pro Opens. First time wearing them there was some discomfort while breaking them in, then they seemed to loosen up a bit. Now, I feel less pain but less support as well. Wore them today for the second time and noticed how bad the breathability is. Super sweaty feet which is a first for me. Anyway, still a loyal Wilson fan but learned a lesson that you get what you pay for.
From: Christina, 10/13

Comments: Really like these shoes. My toes don't feel scrunched at the top. Upper part of the shoe seems very flexible.
From: Deborah, 10/13

Comments: I really like these shoes. I wasn's sure about the width as I haven't owned Wilson shoes before but they work well for my wider feet. I would say they are a medium width and they feel snug and comfortable. They are true to size. I would also say they are more of a purple, which I was hoping for!
From: Danielle, 8/13