Wilson Plastic Stencil Customer feedback

Comments: Contrary to what seems to be a popular belief, no it does not improve your game haha! It's a stencil, and it makes a "W," that's about it. Solid item I suppose, not much that can go wrong with a stencil, does what it is supposed to.

Comments: I love this stencil... A lot of your tennis game is mental, and when you play with a stenciled "W," you feel a bit more professional, your game straightens up, and you become a bit more conscious of the awesome Wilson heritage you swing in your hand! Love this accessory!
From: Concepcion De Los Santos, 3/12

Comments: Wilson stencil is substantially thinner than the other brands. Not a huge deal, but you have to be a little more careful when applying the ink, and I have to hold down the smaller parts of the stencil as well.
From: Ray, Canada 07/09

Comments: Agree to some comments below - Take Wilson K-Factor Tour 90, string with Wilson Champ choice, apply the red stencil - feel like Roger!!!!

Comments: It's funny how people say it improved your game when it's a stencil lol... all it does is color strings, that's it lol is it the wilson logo, yes, is it durable, sure and that's all you need to know
From: kg, danville, california. 10/08

Comments: This is a game improver! Put the stencil on and played the best tournament of my life. And everyone comments on how professional I look with it on my racket. Thanks heaps for this product, Wilson!
From: Bob, TEX, USA. 8/08

Comments: Clay from Danville, you know, M is upside down of W, it just came to my mind that you MIGHT be holding it upside down.

Comments: Stencils make you feel powerful and professional. They are very good for your mental game.
From: Jacob, CA, USA. 4/08

Comments: This stencil is a total babe magnet. Chicks totally dig it! All the ladies want to use my racquet now ;)
From: Charles, WI, USA, 10/07

Comments:Well, Clay from Danville CA, there might be a slight chance that you had the stencil upside down.
From: Bob Marley, Kingston Jamaica 05/06

Comments: This stencil made my game so great that I could probably win Wimbledon by next year. I think it has a type of super-human juice in it that makes you hit 130 mph serves. Also I now have a lot of new friends that say I'm the coolest. Thanks Wilson!
From: Payton, Fayetteville, AR, USA 05/06

Comments: WOW ! What a stencil. My game went from an over weight 40 year old with no court coverage, no backhand and a weak chopper, to a solid 6.0 player overnight! Bring on Federer.
From: Erik, Layton, UT USA 11/05

Comments: This is the worst stencil ever. It keeps making an 'M' on my racquet, although I think I was using it incorrectly.
From: Clay, Danville, CA

Comments: Funny comment there about the stencil. This page is really useless because who really needs to read a comment before buying a freaking stencil? Itís durable? Sure. It looks just like the Wilson logo? Yea. Is the ink included? No. Well there you go. Good Stencil
From: Art, Belo Horizonte, MG, BRASIL. 4/05

Comments: This is the BEST stencil EVER! It improved my game considerably!
From: Joe, Philadelphia, PA, USA. 01/05