Comments: I tried this racquet during a recent 4.0 match and it was easy to hit my shots especially my down the line and backhand slices. Execution of my volleys and serves was precise and with ease. Overall, I loved the feel of this racquet.
From: Tina, 6/12

Comments: I play every day and I selected this racquet as far and away the best for me.The power is incredible. I am committing to hitting and the speed off this racquet allows me to feel like a beast. My service speed and forehand speed with this racquet were dramatically higher than with others I demoed. You have to be comfortable hitting extreme westerns or the ball will fly out. Mishits tend to carry long but if you have hit your shot, this is the racquet you want to have hit it with.
From: Gregg, 5/12

Comments: Have been demo'ing some super-oversized racquets the last few weeks. Have never used anything over 107 sq in (and have used a Head Metallix 4 for 4 years), but with several physical limitations that effect my game, thought a bigger head might be worth the try. Even though I think this is probably the most solid of the three I've tried so far (plus Weed X- ONE25 and Yonex E-Zone 115), I concur that it's slow swing speed would prevent me from buying one. Great feel, huge/solid sweet spot; probably a great stick for me (in 10 years or so) or someone that doesn't swing quite as fast. Worth a demo...
From: Alan, 2/12

Comments: I'm fortunate enough to play every day and play with players above my NTRP rating frequently - the first day out using this racquet my 3.5 teammates were concerned I'd be bumped up to 4.0!! Maybe the stringer put a little 'magic' in when he strung my racquet, but whatever the case - it works for me! I had him string with Red Alert at 62lbs tension per my coaches' recommendation - I couldn't be happier. I was a die-hard Babolat user for the past four years. Much nicer game with a lot less effort!
From: Kalikia, 2/12

Comments: I demoed this racquet for a month on and off to make sure for I was a fan of Prince racquets always, but this one is a keeper!! love the feeling and the power!! I got my new Wilson Stratus Three BLX today and will recommend this one to anyone that needs the power and the control without so much effort I love this racquet!! And I am not a beginner player..
From: Mabel Perez, 1/12

Comments: I've been using this racquet now for a month and really don't understand the negative comments I've read. The racquet is extremely stable and transmits nearly zero vibration to the arm, which is great if you are prone to tennis elbow (or sore forearm). I do not find the racquet too powerful at all as others have said. Perhaps this is due to my choice of string which gives excellent control and spin. I've had no problem returning 100 mph serves with greater precision than my old racquet. The sweet spot is obviously generous due to the racquet size, and my game has been improved noticeably since using this racquet.
From: Jonathan, 9/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow

Comments: This racket is very different from my other racquets. First, it is light and very head heavy, thus requires much adaptation. Second, it is very powerful, too powerful, even when strung at its maximal tension and slightly over the recommended range, making it hard to control the ball. However, once I have gotten used to it, it turned out to be a lot of fun. A longer back swing helps a lot in its control. Third, this racquet is very flexible. I can feel it bending (like fanning) as it contacts the ball. Its high flexibility probably factors in its high power and its control difficulty. Fourth, it absorbs vibration very well, which is important for me, so it protects my arm very well. Conclusion, it is good for beginners with fragile wrist and arm joints.
From: Harry, 7/11

Comments: I demoed this racquet this weekend, and found that it too thick, and moved through the air slowly. It's great for beginners but not for advance player because you can't whip it with speed on strokes or serves. You can tap the ball back very well but not use the full topspin stroke. It is a great defense racquet to get the ball back when you out of position, but when I hit hard, it did not grip the balls well. The balls were just flying deep and out.
From: Trythai, Chino Hills, CA. 4/11