Wilson Shock Shield Hybrid Replacement Grip Black Customer feedback

Comments: Nice replacement grip. Makes my racquet a little bit more head light. It is also durable. I use this on my Steam 99. I am a 4.5 player who hits flat groundstrokes.
From: Mario, 7/14

Comments: I have this on one racquet and a Comfort Hybrid on the other. I noticed that one of the racquets became more head heavy than the other. I then found out that this is about 15 grams heavier than d Comfort Hybrid. I actually prefer this one over the Comfort Hybrid. I will buy this one instead. Best replacement grip I have ever used. Very comfortable and very tacky. Like! Like! Like!
From: Arvin, 7/14

Comments: Love it, recommend putting overgrip over it, but it is great! Absorbs vibration so much better while being cushiony.
From: Justice, 3/14

Comments: I really like this grip a lot, I've tried different brands of other so-called cushion grips like Babolat, Prince, and Wilson's Cushion Air Sponge grip, but this grip by far beats them all in terms of squishiness, texture, and softness. It does provide a heavy damp feel to the racquet though and a muted feel, so if you don't like that, then it is just based on preference. Personally, I like the dampened feel on my racquets. It really does help with shock, definitely recommended it for keeping the elbow and wrist injury free based solely on the grip.
From: GJD, 9/13