Wilson Synthetic Gut Power 16 660' String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I am a 5.0 player who easily gets tennis elbow bad. I decided to try this out after using regular synthetic gut and just love this. Great power, great feel, and one of the softest strings I've ever used. The only downside is it doesn't generate much spin. Great strings though!

Comments: Just love these strings! I have used these for 14 years. I like the new power and slice control in this updated version. Great for any level tennis player. I am a 5.0 player and use the Wilson nTour nCode 95. These strings work great with this racquet.
From: Niceget, 7/15

Comments: I used to play with a poly on a Babolat AeroPro Drive, but when I tried the Wilson Synthetic, it was much easier to play with. It was friendly on my arm and I could swing at the ball quite quickly. It did not generate a very heavy ball like the poly did, but it has good touch.
From: Peter, 2/15