Wilson Synthetic Gut Power 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: The best affordable string set-up I've ever used has Wilson Revolve in the mains and this synthetic gut in the crosses. This hybrid rounds out to $7.50 in cost, which is unprecedented given how well it performs. It's soft yet crisp, powerful yet offers good control, and has immense spin potential. The slickness of both strings allow them to move freely which provides solid spin potential especially during the first 5-6 hours of use. The only thing really lacking is durability (if you're a string breaker) and gut-like feel which you can only get by spending at least three times as much. Tension drop is a bit harsh too, but hey, it's still really affordable and lasts well for the price. A full bed of this synthetic gut would work really well for junior players or beginners, or players who don't break strings and need a comfortable, affordable setup. But like I said, this poly and synth gut hybrid is top notch!
From: Anonymous 12/16

Comments: I use these strings in a Babolat Pure Aero and they were fantastic. I've had my racquet strung with this string for six months and it has maintained the same feel and playability properties that it had when I first strung it. The only downside is that the string potential is not the best compared to others I've used in the past. Otherwise a great string.
From: Luke, 9/16

Comments: I am a 5.0 player who easily gets tennis elbow bad. I decided to try this out after using regular synthetic gut and just love this. Great power, great feel, and one of the softest strings I've ever used. The only downside is it doesn't generate much spin. Great strings though!

Comments: Just love these strings! I have used these for 14 years. I like the new power and slice control in this updated version. Great for any level tennis player. I am a 5.0 player and use the Wilson nTour nCode 95. These strings work great with this racquet.
From: Niceget, 7/15

Comments: I used to play with a poly on a Babolat AeroPro Drive, but when I tried the Wilson Synthetic, it was much easier to play with. It was friendly on my arm and I could swing at the ball quite quickly. It did not generate a very heavy ball like the poly did, but it has good touch.
From: Peter, 2/15