Comments: These shoes are really comfortable right out of the box. Feels like walking in slippers. However, lateral movement does not have the best stability. Good for doubles or club players. I play 4-5 times a week for about 3-4 hours a day and play a lot of singles.
From: Patricia, 1/14

Comments: These are the most comfortable tennis shoes I have ever worn. I have a wide foot in the toe are and a bunion, and these shoes fit great. Superior cushioning as well. However, they are not a shoe to be worn on Har-Tru. If you step on the tape (which always has particles of the Har-Tru on it), your foot will slip like you are on ice! They are a hard court shoe. No problems with traction there.
From: Andrea, 9/13

Comments: I really like these shoes. I wasn's sure about the width as I haven't owned Wilson shoes before but they work well for my wider feet. I would say they are a medium width and they feel snug and comfortable. They are true to size. I would also say they are more of a purple, which I was hoping for!
From: Danielle, 8/13