Comments: These strings were great in the first 2 weeks with lots of spin and control but then they feel dead thereafter so much so they're virtually unplayable. Quite disappointed but I suppose that's what you pay for since it's relatively cheap. I've had better results with the Signum Pro Poly Plasma 17G strung hybrid with a synthetic. Much more crisp with more control although you lose some power. Shots just won't go out as much. With the Wilson, when it's dead, I've no feel and confidence in my ground strokes, volleys and serves. Not worth it in the end since it only last 2 weeks or so.
From: Norm S., 4/12

Comments: Strung @ 58lbs. Mains: Sensation 16. Crosses: EnduroPro 17. Excellent spin potential and great stringbed feel. A very comfortable string to hit with but control is difficult to achieve. Recommended for strong kick-serves and solid volleys but baseline hitting can lead to lots of misses. Great string overall but wears down very quickly. String notches were evident after only a few hours of use.
From: Alfred, Toronto, ON, Canada. 6/10

Comments: I love this string it lasts and the control and feel is amazing.
From: Alex, TN, USA, 02/10

Comments: Great combination. This is more of a value than the Ultimate Duo package, but with basically the same results (and I've played with both). Everyone's all goo-goo about Luxilon, but the Enduro Pro isn't a joke. There really isn't any big difference. I had NO tension loss in my experience with this set up. Then again, I know how to tie off (I recommend going 3 to 5 pounds tighter prior to tie-offs), which is the biggest issue with tension loss. I absolutely cannot stand string movement, and with this combination I get what I want. I'm a semi-flat hitter, so Sensation Duo suits my game. When I need to go medium to heavy topspin I get great results from this package. You get great ball pocketing (for those who are upper-mid to low tension players) with this set up, too. The Enduro Pro helps with the control and power. The Sensation helps with the power and feel, plus it softens the stringbed. Good stuff!!
From: anon. 11/09

Comments: Great string for when I wasn't hitting so hard. Now I use Wilson reaction. I highly recommend you to try Wilson Reaction if you are a heavy hitter.
From: Martin, San Diego, CA, USA, 07/09

Comments:My pro recommended this combination because I was complaining about excessive string movement. It has worked beautifully for that purpose. I have 2 K Zen racquets strung at 57 lbs. I am very pleased with this string combination.
From: Mike, FL, USA, 11/08

Comments: Wow... first of all I put the sensation in mains and enduro in crosses in my k90, which gave it great control; not much power, which is great and great spin and durability. Really solid shots and I can be confident in them. Great job Wilson, canít wait to try nxt duo... probably even better.
From: Kash, CA, USA, 10/08

Comments: These strings are very good during the first week, but they are not very durable and the string starts ripping apart. They are pretty good for hitting and serving, but the volleys are what got me. I recommend the prince tournament poly or the prince tour strings. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
From: Kevin, Atlanta, GA, USA, 08/08

Comments: This is a great set and really helped to crisp up my racquet. I would recommend to anyone who isn't too concerned about power or tennis elbow. Pretty good for control.
From: Saxon, USA. 4/08

Comments: Good string. Even though I stick with the sensation 16 on mains and crosses. Just gives more power and better touch.
From: Jerome, Zuerich, Switzerland, 01/08

Comments: My wife and I both like this quite a bit. Our experience is that it moves far less than most that we have tried. The combination seems to provide a good feel and durability.
From: Michael, NC, USA, 10/07

Comments: This string is not very good, constantly moving and not very durable. Do not bother with this string if you have a heavy forehand.
From: Mike, NY, USA, 06/07

Comments: Good stuff. I tried EnduroPro 18 and Sensation 17. Sensation breaks first, while survivor-Enduro was like new. Sensation 16 should be just what doctor ordered.
From: Eugene, Thornhill, ON, Canada, 01/07