Wilson Sensation Control 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: Strung this at 56lbs (one pound off my normal tension) in a Blade98 (18/20). Initial feel was a tad stiff as compared to the standard Sensation string. About 6 hours into playtime the string is starting to loosen up a tad and feels quite responsive. Very limited string movement and nice control on the ball. If you considering stringing your 98sq or smaller frame you may want to drop 2 lbs off your normal tension to test.
From: Tim, 7/13

Comments: I hit the ball hard and flat, this string is perfect for my game. The string lives up to its name, great control for my flat balls and slice serves are a dream. I found I could place my serve anywhere I wanted particularly with my slice. Really comfortable on ball impact, easy on the arm. Fantastic string and at the price, you can't do any better.
From: Tony, 2/13

From: Tony, 2/13

Comments: This is an excellent string for power hitters. It's so-so for spin but flat shots can be hit like bullets. The string does move around a lot but not so much that you have to constantly re-align it. With my old Hurricane I'd been struggling to put away mid-court balls, but this Wilson string really let's me rip the ball from inside the service line. It's my new favorite cross string!

Comments: Just a fantastic string. I never have been a fan of 16g strings, but since this doesn't come in any other gauge, I had no choice. I was very impressed with this string. The LCP wrap is subtle but makes a big difference. Unlike regular multis, you can really feel these strings grip the ball. And they don't feel like a trampoline. Very comfortable, good power, and great spin/control. Not super durable, but I don't expect that from a multi so no points taken off for that.
From: Todd, 10/12

Wilson Sensation Control 16 String - Where to go from here

Wilson Multifilament - Comfort & Enhanced Playability
Wilson String
Comfort Strings With Great Control!
Multifilament Synthetic String