Wilson Stance Black/White Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: These shoes are not good. Don't buy them. Absolutely no support for your feet. Wore them a couple times on court and decided to just use them for casual off-court use. But my feet still hurt in them. Will likely donate them to charity and return to the good old reliable adidas Barricades.
From: Deborah, 3/14

Comments: These Wilson shoes are a good value and although they were not comfortable the first time on the court, they have loosened up a bit. I did not feel they were true to size and ran just a bit small. I always buy a half size larger than normal shoes to allow for thicker socks on the court, but these shoes still feel a bit tight and my toes are much closer to the edge. If I buy again I will go a full size larger.
From: Jane, 11/13

Comments: I am a Wilson and KSwiss tennis shoe fan. I usually wear the Pro Open but wanted a dark shoe for the fall and winter, so I picked these up when they went on sale. Sadly, I was a bit disappointed even though I knew they would not be as supportive and comfortable as the Pro Opens. First time wearing them there was some discomfort while breaking them in, then they seemed to loosen up a bit. Now, I feel less pain but less support as well. Wore them today for the second time and noticed how bad the breathability is. Super sweaty feet which is a first for me. Anyway, still a loyal Wilson fan but learned a lesson that you get what you pay for.
From: Christina, 10/13

Comments: Really like these shoes. My toes don't feel scrunched at the top. Upper part of the shoe seems very flexible.
From: Deborah, 10/13

Comments: I really like these shoes. I wasn's sure about the width as I haven't owned Wilson shoes before but they work well for my wider feet. I would say they are a medium width and they feel snug and comfortable. They are true to size.
From: Danielle, 8/13