Wilson Rush Blue/White Men's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Received my shoes 6/17 and found them to fit me perfectly. I've worn Wilson shoes in the past and have always liked them for their comfort and durability. This new generation of Wilson shoes fit my foot with the support that doesn't allow my foot to slip when making a lateral move or sudden stop. I wear size 11 and they fit snug on my foot and they're lightweight. I'd buy these shoes again.
From: Reggie, 7/14

Comments: I received my size 9 shoes and found these to be extremely narrow. I have a standard medium or size c width foot. I am returning for another brand.

Comments: Pretty average shoe. I got this as the replacement for a pair of Tour Ikons. The Tour Ikons are my favorite shoes ever. I also had a pair of Tour Visions that were quite a bit more comfortable. I do like the inner support liner and the full mesh in the rear foot. Similar to the old NB 1004. Although, like the Rush Pro my shoes do stink! Both of my little toes are blistered and calloused from these shoes. Moleskin has become a constant companion. They still feel pretty rigid and I am 5 months into them! One of the lacing holes ripped all the way through in month 3. They do run a half size smaller than the Visions that seemed to run a smidge big. The out soles last very well and have excellent traction. I would probably get these again, if they go on sale. They do match my BLX racquet colors very well which is clearly the most important thing! I'm an overweight 4.0 ball chasing baseliner.
From: Kurt, 10/13