Comments: I bought these shoes thinking they would be similar to the earlier black Rush models (which, unfortunately, Wilson seems to be discontinuing). These are not. Although these shoes may be lighter, they have much less support and cushion. The soles are awfully thin. For me, the shoes simply are not comfortable. I don't plan to wear these when I play competitively.

Comments: After playing in the Babolat Propulse 4 for a while and saw that these Wilson shoes were available, I bought them with great anticipation. Now that I've tested them, I'm quite pleased with the Rush Sport. I was a little worried about the width since I usually wear medium width shoes, but these fit just fine once they broke in, and they do need some time to soften up. Once they do, it was a perfect fit. My only small nag is, compared to the Propulse, the Wilson shoe doesn't provide as much of a cushion and feels a little hard on the court. Thick socks and/or insoles will take care of that. Other than that, these shoes are a keeper!