Comments: Seems like a wonderful shoe, with great cushioning and support. Unfortunately, they are too short; my toes hit the front of the shoe. Had to return them.
From: C, 10/14

Comments: I just got these shoes and they seem as if they will be keepers, but I felt that I needed to write a note here about sizing. The description states that these run long but not long enough to go down a size -- but, in reality, these shoes run shorter than any tennis shoe I've ever tried on. If anything, I almost considered going up a half a size. Perhaps there's a chance that my pair is defective, but I thought posting this might help guide some purchases and help avoid some returns for size exchanges. Cushioning seems as if it will be helpful, and they run a tad narrow, as well.