Comments: If you hit with whippy, extreme-grip-strokes like Nadal, you're probably gonna break these. But if you're just starting out and/or just use conventional stroke mechanics then these will last you almost forever.

Comments: I was very disappointed in these strings. I bought them because I was breaking my strings very fast and these were supposed to be more durable. While these were more durable, they were terrible in all other categories. I could generate very little spin with these but with other strings I can get a lot more. They also lack control. Overall I am not satisfied.
From: Nick, 4/13

Comments: I have a lot of topspin and hit the ball relatively hard and these strings are holding up nicely. They are a little rougher than the lightning strings but still friendly on the arm.
From: Jono, 11/11

Comments: These strings say they are twice as durable but they only lasted me about 4 days. They also move way to much and you have to adjust them after every point you play. Overall this string underperformed badly.
From: Cesar, Avondale, AZ, USA. 5/11

Comments: This string was great, but durable? NOT AT ALL. Mine have been breaking every couple days.
From: John, Holland, MI, USA, 03/11