Comments: If you hit with whippy, extreme-grip-strokes like Nadal, you're probably gonna break these. But if you're just starting out and/or just use conventional stroke mechanics then these will last you almost forever.

Comments: I was very disappointed in these strings. I bought them because I was breaking my strings very fast and these were supposed to be more durable. While these were more durable, they were terrible in all other categories. I could generate very little spin with these but with other strings I can get a lot more. They also lack control. Overall I am not satisfied.
From: Nick, 4/13

Comments: I am a serious tennis player and play in tournaments all the time. I plan on playing Division 1 college tennis next year. Honestly, this is probably the worst string that I have ever used. No feel, no spin, no power, and no durability. Don't waste your money on this stuff. When I used this string, it lasted me 4 hours. When I use Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough, it lasts me about 24 hours.
From: Nate, 8/12

Comments: I love these strings. I spent hundreds of dollars on various sets to try, while making my challenger tour comeback after being out of the game for 5 years. While other synthetic guts were slippery from Gosen to Gamma, these are perfect and give me the control I have been looking for. They last me about 4 sets before I cut them out. Excellent tension retention and spin. I couldn't be happier. I play with a Head IG YOUTEK Prestige Mid.

Comments: I have a lot of topspin and hit the ball relatively hard and these strings are holding up nicely. They are a little rougher than the lightning strings but still friendly on the arm.
From: Jono, 11/11

Comments: These strings say they are twice as durable but they only lasted me about 4 days. They also move way to much and you have to adjust them after every point you play. Overall this string underperformed badly.
From: Cesar, Avondale, AZ, USA. 5/11

Comments: This string was great, but durable? NOT AT ALL. Mine have been breaking every couple days.
From: John, Holland, MI, USA, 03/11