Wilson Ripspin 16 String White Customer feedback

Comments: Been playing with this string for a couple weekends now on my new SixOne 95S and was curious how it would play on my 2013 Babolat APD. Wow! Lot's of pop, spin and control. Very comfortable on the arm vs RPM, which is what I was previously playing with. Hopefully the tension maintenance will not be a problem, time will tell. The price is great. I will definitely get several sets and switch to this one. Strung my ADP at 60 lbs for the mains and 58 lbs for the crosses.
From: Jedi, 4/14

Comments: I have always been one of those "Luxilon poly string" type player, but one day I was demoing a racquet with these Wilson Ripspin 16 strings and I just fell in love. Not too sure how the tension maintenance is but when it has a price as great as it is now I wouldn't mind buying multiple sets. The strings do feel very nice, didn't have to break them in and I get a lot more spin then I normally would with my Lux Alu Power. Must try these strings!
From: Kevin, 12/13

Comments: I put these in at 55 lbs and the feel is too dead for me. I'm assuming that 50 lbs would be a better way to go. Spin is average. Tension maintenance is good. I am cutting them out after a few days of use because they are too dead and stiff. They might be great strings, but I would use the 17 gauge if I were to use then again. And string at a lower tension. My stick has a 102" head size.

Comments: I have been using poly strings for many years. Depending on the time of year, I switch between Enduro Pro and RPM Blast. I go to Blast when I want a little more pop, but the longevity of the string decreases and tension just doesn't hold after even one or two hitting sessions. Enduro is much more dead when it is the only string, but the durability is better and there isn't as much loss of tension. I sometimes mix the two, finding a great balance. However, after hitting with RipSpin for more than a week now, I can say that I am comfortable switching to this string. It is lively, I get more spin, the strings don't move nearly as much, and the tension has held wonderfully.
From: Cory, 10/13