Comments: Great racket - I play a very defensive style of play and it helps me with aspects such as slam defense and serve blocks. Also very kind on my elbows on which I have had problems in the past.

Comments: This racquet has saved me from having to give up tennis, due to tennis elbow. The triad system for anti-vibration really does work!! I can provide my own pace, but can still keep the ball in the court with this racquet.

Comments: I love this racquet. I find I have great control with it, even though it is considered a high power frame. Don't let the specs on it, saying it is for beginners, keep you from giving it a try. It is great for quick exchanges at the net.

Comments: I just switched to this racquet from the Wilson nCode 3, and love this racquet. I have stuck with these Wilson racquets because of the Triad system, which really helps with my elbow problems. This racquet seems to have more control.

Comments: After demoing most of the Wilson K Factor racquets, I decided on the KThree. Quite frankly, this is the finest Wilson racquet I have ever owned. I bought two of them. Immediately after picking it up, the balance, maneuverability, and grip feel were outstanding. The bevels on the Y yoke make it easy to rotate the racquet for grip changes. Volleys and overheads feel very solid. This racquet makes it very easy to generate topspin, especially on the forehand. It has the perfect blend of power and control. Do not let the description as being for 3.0+ players with a slow swing speed dissuade you. With full length ground strokes and a moderate swing speed, you can rip the ball for winners.
From: Chris, Falls Church, VA, USA, 09/08
String type and tension: M: Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power X: Wilson Sensation, 61 lbs each
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: This racket allows one to get much pace on ball; however, not suited to a high-risk, down the line style of play like mine.
From: Neal, Bangalore, India, 08/08
String type and tension: 16 gauge gut
Headsize: 100 square inches

Comments: I love this racquet, but twice now in the past month my racquet head has broken just from hitting a ball! Luckily I have two of the K3's because it most recently broke during warm up for a playoff match. I am not sure if it's just two racquets from a bad batch or if this is not for me. I really like the way it plays though!
From: Elizabeth, Orchard Park, NY. 8/08
String type and tension: 62 lbs

Comments: I just started playing tennis last year and went through many club demos with the ball machine before settling on the K Three. This racquet has a lot of power and control for a now 3.0ish player. Light weight and with large sweetspot, it feels like an extension of my own arm. Adds power where we rookie players are lacking. Love this racquet!
From: Jen, Brookfield, IL, USA. 6/08
String type and tension: 16g 62#
Headsize: 115 sq in
NTRP Rating: 2.8-3.2

Comments: I previously used the Wilson nCode 3 racket, which I loved. If you've got a short backswing then these type of power rackets will be of interest. The K Factor 3 has a slimmer beam and feels a bit lighter. Seems to have the same level of power as the nCode 3 but with greater control, so it's easier to keep the ball in court. Definitely better for serving and volleying, vibration dampening, which is good in the nCode 3 seems even better. If you've got a short backswing would recommend you try this racket I think you'll love it.
From: Brian, Leeds. UK. 4/08
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 62lbs

Comments: I am use to a 12 oz. head radical and was looking for a slightly lighter racquet for serve and volley. Wow when I first tried it, I could just walk to the net and volley canon shots. Just catch the ball on the strings and back it went to a couple of feet in front of the base line. The ground stroke and serve were a problem, not enough weight for bite and kick. The wide beam got in the way of topspin. With thinner beam racquets the ball drops in even with a miss hit. I am use to serving a slice in to the body or a kick wide, a weak reply and then pounding it into a corner with top spin drive and a volley put away. Both my groundstrokes and approaches are a couple of feet to long. I have to put more top on ball and that produces more framed miss hits that don't stay in. A good racquet, but I don't want to work with lead, tension and string to make it right for me. I will find one that closer to my needs and then tweak it.
From: Fred, La Verne, CA, USA, 06/07
String type and tension: Prince synthetic 16 gut
Headsize: 100 sq.

Comments: This is the Best racquet I have ever owned. I recently traded in a Volkl DNX 3 for a Babolat Aeroblast and decided to play with a good friends racquet. I immediately fell in love with it, sold the babolat, and bought this racquet. This racquet is worth the price. I wouldn't go with the k1 because it is too powerful and not enough control. Definitely the best.
From: Brett, Orange, CT, USA. 5/07
NTRP Rating: 3.0+

Comments: The question has to be why pay twice as much for this as the Wilson N1? The K3 seems to have a little more pop and a little less control and the annoying ping of the N1. But more bang for the buck? I don't think so. I'd be interested in how others compare the two rackets.
From: Steve, Berkeley, CA, USA. 5/07
String type and tension: 62 lbs (on each)

Under 10.0 oz Tennis Racquets