Comments: I like the looks of the Pro Staff 12 Pack Blue Bag, though I like the Wilson Tour bags even better. It's stylish without being shouty. It has three pretty much equally big compartments, with no special stuff like thermo or hydra guard. The zippers are ok but not the sturdiest I've ever seen. They probably will function well for some time if I don't try to close an obviously overloaded compartment. The accessory pocket, and there is only one, is too small in my opinion. This is also the one part of the bag that I really really would have wanted to be a bit isolated from water (phone, wrist watch etc.). The main compartments are as big as expected, but I really can't compare size to other similar bags since this is my first ever tennis bag. I guess 4 racquets would fit in each, just, but I don't want them scraping against each other. Therefore I have towels wrapped around every other racquet to avoid direct contact. Not a problem specific to this bag though. It's smaller in total than I had expected, but then I have only seen pictures on the net, and I haven't quite filled it up to the max yet. The shell is very soft, so it deforms a lot if it's not well filled with stuff. Right now, my bag holds the following stuff a standard day on court: three racquets in my designated "racquet compartment", easily fitting, shoes, sweater, socks, shorts, t-shirt, towel, cap in my "clothes compartment". Would fit easily if it wasn't for the shoes, which have to be arranged carefully to make room (I have size 11's). 3-4 ball cans, 3 litres of water, liniment, plasters, extra plastic bags in the "various stuff compartment". Fits easily. I will move the towel to the various compartment and everything'll be quite perfect. Overgrips, grip tape, vibration dampeners, extra shoelaces, keys, wallet, phone in my "accessory compartment". It's really cramped with everything in there. This bag really needs one more accessory compartment, one for tennis stuff and one for keys, watch, wallet, phone, necklace, whatever else. So, in summary, I think it's an ok bag with enough room for everything you'll need, and at a low price too. Its storing solutions leaves quite a bit to wish for though, with some pretty basic stuff missed out. I would also have wanted at least one water resistant compartment. With afterthought, I would have strongly considered to go for the big one and get a Wilson Tour 12/15 bag instead. This seems like a good basic bag though.
From: Thomas, 9/12

10.19.11 - [7] wilson hope and pro staff bags (JSL)
6 Racquet Tennis Bags