Wilson Pro Overgrip Sensation 100 Count Bucket Customer feedback

Comments: Pros: it's a very thin grip but it fits like a glove and gives you immediate feedback. If you like a traditional feel it's a great layer over a leather grip. Cons: since the grip is about 2.5 grams less than the regular Wilson Pro overgrip, it changes the weight/balance of the setup you may be used to. In my case the balance went from 6pts HL to 5pts HL. This is a minor point that only the pickiest of players will notice, but worth mentioning. It also has less vibration dampening ability than the regular Wilson Pro Overgrip so off center hits may rattle a little more, especially if you have a leather grip at the base. I use it on a Wilson Blade 98 18x20 and am a 5.0 all-court player.

Comments: Best value for what you pay for. What it lacks in absorbency is made up by the feel that it provides.
From: Kevin, 4/14

Comments: I have been through every type and brand of overgrip. G Supreme, W Pro, V S Grap, Tourna, and this is my favorite. It's plenty long enough and it has a slightly tacky feel but also dry enough. It's amazingly thin, and allows for a great feel of the racquet. Enjoy.
From: Danny, 4/13

Comments: I love this overgrip. It's thin enough to still feel the bevels. The only problem is the pink dye bleeds into the white replacement grip.
From: Emily, 1/13

Comments: Avoid this version of the Pro Overgrip. When Pro Overgrips are stretched, it loses its tacky surface. Since this version is super thin, it is very prone to stretching. I can't use the grip over half the time because there is no tack. I have to regrip, making sure the grip sits on top of the grip without stretching. It's very frustrating to bring out a newly gripped racquet, just to find out every shot twists the frame.

Comments: I have found this to be a very nice overgrip to use, and it certainly offers more feel than the Wilson Pro overgrip. I wonder if the length of the product is shorter than the Pro Overgrip though, as I struggle to wrap it right to the top, even though I am experienced in this process! Also, I find black overgrip is hard to wrap onto a black grip as you cannot tell it apart from the Pro Hybrid one!
From: Ian, 10/12

Comments: Very nice overgrip. It's not slippery compared to other grips.
From: K., 7/12