Wilson Pro Overgrip Sensation 100 Count Bucket Customer feedback

Comments: Best value for what you pay for. What it lacks in absorbency is made up by the feel that it provides.
From: Kevin, 4/14

Comments: I have been through every type and brand of overgrip. G Supreme, W Pro, V S Grap, Tourna, and this is my favorite. It's plenty long enough and it has a slightly tacky feel but also dry enough. It's amazingly thin, and allows for a great feel of the racquet. Enjoy.
From: Danny, 4/13

Comments: I love this overgrip. It's thin enough to still feel the bevels. The only problem is the pink dye bleeds into the white replacement grip.
From: Emily, 1/13

Comments: Avoid this version of the Pro Overgrip. When Pro Overgrips are stretched, it loses its tacky surface. Since this version is super thin, it is very prone to stretching. I can't use the grip over half the time because there is no tack. I have to regrip, making sure the grip sits on top of the grip without stretching. It's very frustrating to bring out a newly gripped racquet, just to find out every shot twists the frame.

Comments: I have found this to be a very nice overgrip to use, and it certainly offers more feel than the Wilson Pro overgrip. I wonder if the length of the product is shorter than the Pro Overgrip though, as I struggle to wrap it right to the top, even though I am experienced in this process! Also, I find black overgrip is hard to wrap onto a black grip as you cannot tell it apart from the Pro Hybrid one!
From: Ian, 10/12

Comments: Very nice overgrip. It's not slippery compared to other grips.
From: K., 7/12