Comments: Demoe'd the racquet. This racquet gives the same kind of hitting as Wilson K Factor K Zero and weighs the same. Very good racquet for beginners to intermediate players.
From: Shankar, 11/12
String type and tension: Wilson Lime @ 58 lbs

Comments: This racquet is such a fun toy to play with! I love it! It's easy on the arm and easy to play with.
From: Richard, 9/12
String type and tension: 17g polyester @ 60/55lbs

Comments: I found this racquet to be underpowered compared to others in the 110 oversize category. My elbow also started to complain after playing just over an hour. This may be the reason for the low price.

Comments: I finally found the racquet to replace my aging Wilson Hyper Hammer 6.3 110 with this Wilson BLX Pro Limited 110. It's the closest specs wise and after just a day using the demo, I ordered one right away. It's very maneuverable and yet has very controlled power with lots of feel. The basalt did one better controlling the vibrations and pinging with this new racquet and really exceeded my expectations. Another racquet that "meets" my criteria was the Babolat Overdrive 110 but for it's price, I could buy 2 of the Wilson BLX Pro Limited 110. Now that's a no brainer in my book!
From: H.J., 8/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 18g @ 59 lbs

Comments: Brilliant stick, works great with the Wilson NXT strings and Wilson Sensation. This racquet is really good for it's price. Would definitely recommend it.
From: Bob, 6/12
String type and tension:NXT 16 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 5/5

Under 10.0 oz Tennis Racquets
Oversize (106-115 Sq. Inches) Tennis Racquets
27.5 Inch Tennis Racquets
9.29.11 - [8] wilson racs C (BJC)
Head Heavy Tennis Racquets