Wilson Portable Ball Machine - 2 Line Function Customer feedback

Comments: It basically works well, but I did have a problem right when it arrived. One of the tabs on a side hopper flap broke off, for which there was a warning about how to avoid that happening that came with the product. However, I think it was broken like that when I got it new. Anyway, I was too lazy to send it back. Also, one wheel broke off of it a few weeks ago, but I think it was because I was pulling it over a field to get to a court.
From: Jeff, USA. 9/04.

Comments: Overall, my impression has not been good and I plan to exchange it for something else.
1. The ball speed is poor. It does not feed balls up to 70mph. I would be surprised if the balls went 50mph.
2. Transporting this machine is horrible. It is extremely difficult to pull around due to the low handle and positioning of the wheels.
From: Barbara, Austin, Texas, USA.

Comments: The ball machine has worked well. There needs to be better explanation of the differences between the various machines on the website. The elevation works well and the varying speed settings have been used by both my son and me. It was a great addition to our training.
From: Jean. 8/04

Comments:Overall, my impression of the machine is positive. However, there are a few items I've been meaning to contact Tennis Warehouse about to get resolved:
1. Both wheels broke off the machine relatively early on.
2. The speed leaves a bit to be desired. I have the machine at the highest speed setting and the pace is still a bit tepid (FYI, I've followed all the charging instructions as set forth in the manual).
From: Kevin. 8/04

Comments: I was looking for a portable ball machine for personal use. I had to adjust the 2 line feature for wider use as I desired it to go from side to side using the entire court width. It isn't real easy to do but is definitely possible. The ball throws are consistent, the battery life seems to be pretty long. The machine doesn't jam. The weight is light at under 40 pounds. It only holds about 110 balls which I thought might be a concern at first. This seems to be enough for a drill rotation. However, there are quite a few breaks picking up balls. I ordered the remote control. I need to be at the net for it to activate the machine. I find myself not using this feature very much with the low ball capacity. Overall, the weight of the machine a accuracy of feeds are pluses. Minuses include the low capacity for balls and not having a programmable oscillation. However, this feature is usually only available in more expensive machines for nonportable use.
From: Greg, Olympia, WA, USA 8/01