Comments: Bad shoe if you expect any comfortable padding at all. They're like putting laces on top of your bare feet and hitting the court like that. My heels still hurt.
From: Walter, 11/14

Comments: I'm glad I didn't read these reviews before buying. These feel like the old ProStaff shoes which I loved. There is a little less substance (material) to these shoes vs the old ProStaffs. Not good or bad, just different. I have wide feet which look like Daffy Duck triangle feet. These fit well for wide feet. I was wearing the Prince T22 and prefer these over the Prince and Babolat Pro2 or Propulse4 shoes. These are easier to play on the balls of my feet.
From: Ron, 11/14

Comments: Ordered the shoes and returned them the same day. Too narrow and not designed for wide feet. Also, without an additional sole you do not feel that you have enough support. Agree with Rob, they look like a $40 shoe.
From: Ed, 6/14

Comments: Loved this shoe. Similar to the old Pro Staff, but better. Good stability and felt great out of the box. Got a little "soft" over time, but wore them playing a few days a weeks for about 5 months. I would recommend them -- a great shoe for $50.
From: Tony, 11/13

Comments: Ordered this shoe to replace my Wilson Constucts which are no longer available. This shoe is a bit tighter in length than the normal Wilson shoes. The shoe seems cheap, like a $40 shoe, the sole is not as thick and seems hard in comparison. I think it would require some break in. Returning this order.
From: Rob, 8/13