Wilson Optimus 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I tried the silver version and it looks really cool. I did string it with Kirschbaum Max Power in the crosses. I did 57 lbs for Optimus and 54 lbs for the poly. It definitely wasn't my favorite hybrid. There was too much power, although I did notice some nice touch and feel. Durability was the worst part: the strings snapped in less than 3 hours. Given I put a lot of stuff on my serve and the poly was sawing into these Wilson strings, 2 and a half hours is simply unacceptable for the price. I'm going to switch back to a soft poly full bed.

Comments: Great string but only lasted about 5 hours of play.

Comments: Very nice multi if you don't need the power. Felt very easy on the the arm yet crisp at the same time. Spin was very good for a multi. It had a very unique feel not like a multi since the power was low. Control was great made very few errors but you really need to take full swings. I would buy it again but TVG is still my top multi.
From: Rocky, 3/14