Comments: This tote bag is completely awesome. It has plenty of room to store both racquets (with extra room) and has more compartments and sections that you can count. Other ladies have loved my tote so much that they had to go out and order it for themselves. I am so very glad that I upgraded from a backpack to this tote. I'll never go back again!
From: Mary, 8/12

Comments: I love my Wilson Milan Tote Bag 2012. It is big enough to carry two rackets (mine are both 110 square inch heads) with room to spare. I love the cosmetic bag. There are several compartments to hold keys, wallet, and cell phone. The main compartment is large enough to hold several cans of balls. I have had several compliments on how cute it is.
From: Kala, 3/12

10.19.11 - [4] women's wilson bags (AWG)
Shoulder Tote Tennis Bags