Comments: I have big toes, high arch and a wider forefoot. These shoes gave me blisters that were scientifically interesting after a 2 hour singles match. The shoes are soft and comfortable and look nice, but I guess they are just not for my funky feet. For comparison I found the Nike Vapor 8 and 9 better in all areas.
From: Marek, 7/12

Comments: I bought a pair of these tennis shoes for clay use and I have been pleasantly surprised. I am 5'10" and 180 pounds, so I am no lightweight, but these shoes provided plenty of cushioning. The herringbone sole provided excellent grip on red clay, even when the court dries out. The fit of the shoe works for me, as I have a very average foot. The front of the shoe has a fairly wide toe box and the 10.5s that I ordered fit well, but snug. The heel fits well, but if you really like to cinch your shoes tight in the ankle area, the placement of the last eyelet makes this a challenge. The tongue is very well padded (almost too thick), but after break-in the tongue feels fine. Break-in time was minimal and the toe box area is real leather, which is something I really like. Overall, I rate the shoe as comfortable. No spots that rub or anything like that. Only two minor criticisms: 1. The placement of last eyelet does not allow me to cinch the shoes up as tightly around my ankle area as I like (but in match play this turned out not to be a problem), and 2. The laces are very cheap and tend to want to come loose, so I will be buying a better pair of laces. All-in-all, if you are looking for a dedicated clay court shoe, this is a good, low-cost option. I wish they offered the shoe in another color, because the white gets very dirty looking when using them on red clay, but that's a small detraction from an otherwise good shoe.

Black Accent