Comments: I am surprised at the negative reviews. I play on hard courts about 3-4 times a week and I keep ordering this shoe. I've always worn KSwiss for tennis and the one time I switched to Nike, I rolled my ankle! I've been an athlete for 40 years and never injured myself until I wore the wrong shoe! I worked with a professional athletic trainer to rehab my ankle who said these KSwiss shoes were excellent for me because of the support for high arches. This came from a seasoned and professional trainer and I'll never switch from KSwiss again!
From: Suzanne, 9/12

Comments: I feel like I have developed a foot injury from these shoes. Fortunately, I was able to return them to TW, even though I wore them on the courts twice. I could not break them in, as they are stiff and non-supportive at the same time, almost like you're wearing tight fitting clogs. Fortunately, TW has good customer service and back they go!
From: Diane, 8/12

Comments: These shoes are like clogs, wearing them for the last two months could not break them. Feel is terrible like being in high heels and there is no feel for the court surface. My foot is sliding back and fourth however the shoe feels too hard and the lace pattern is not good at all. The material used for the sides of shoes is too rigid to allow for any correction in the foot. The thicker insole for practice is too thick and both of them move around if you make quick turns. The foot is never stable in these.
From: Jelena, West Hollywood, CA 6/11

Comments: I have worn K-Swiss for 35 years and have been disappointed lately in the quality and experimentation with their shoes. I was not happy with the quality (cheap uppers, almost like rubber), the stiffness and lack of comfort. Although they offer good support, I would not recommend these, as they are likely to cause blisters around the ankle due to the higher cut.
From: Linda, CA, USA, 11/10

Comments: I bought these shoes to wear with orthodics in them - instead of insoles that they come with. I find them quite comfortable, although require a little break-in. Before these, I had KSwiss Stabilor (also with orthodics), and they were not bad as well, but they would stretch out after some time and then I had to keep adding layers of socks. I like both Defier miSoul and Stabilor, and would recommend them. I play 4 times/week on average, both hard and clay courts.
From: Natalia, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, 09/10

Comments: Excellent shoe for those with wider feet. It fit snug and had lots of support. I have a sore heel and this shoe provides great comfort and support. The sole is a little thicker than other shoes in exchange for better support and cushioning. The shoes are slightly stiff out of the box but with a little break-in are very comfortable. The size was right on the money for me. I will definitely buy another pair.
From: Jack, Medford, MA, USA. 5/10

Comments: I ordered these shoes after quite a bit of research and discussion with official play testers as I needed a very-comfortable shoe with a generous forefoot that was not too high on the sides with good arch support offering the stated comfort and cushioning. I'm sorry to report that these are going to be returned right away - a fact that was evident within taking the first few steps in them, particularly (and ironically) with the provided cushioned insoles in place. They actually were a bit more comfortable with the light soles (the opposite of what should have been the case) - but the material felt stiff and comes up quite high in the back and pushes against the ankle and Achilles. It felt as if there were virtually no arch support with either insole, which is how the shoe appeared at first look but I tried them on anyway with high hopes. I think that they do run true to size, but I expected much more comfort and even with a normal break-in period, the portions that press uncomfortably will remain high hitting in awkward spots. Lastly, they were a bit noisy/squeaky when walking, likely due to the system used to change and attach the insoles - for this price, shoes should not squeak. These are a big disappointment - so much so that this is the first time I've posted a feedback review on TW though I've been a long-time customer and have purchased many racquets, shoes, and clothing articles through the years from TW.
From: Nancy, Boise, ID, 08/09