Comments: This grip gives me all I need to keep my game at the highest level. Great grip, well done Wilson! It doesn't affect my grip size.

Comments: This grip feels great, but like others have found, it's a little bit too thick. It's a shame because I really like the grip. Although after a couple of long sessions with it, it has compressed slightly.
From: Roger, 9/11

Comments: I have to replace all of my grips after buying the K Grip. My grip has gone from 4 1/4 to at least 4 and 3/8 with the K grip. It feels great but adds too much to the grip.
From: Shane, Ohio, USA. 03/10

Comments: This is a great grip. It ripped a little after 4-5 months of intense use. I would recommend this grip to everyone. Very comfortable grip. A+ GRIP!
From: Ben. 07/09

Comments: Used to use overgrips, but wanted something more durable. Was good for about a month and 1/2, but got slippery after. Going back to original tournagrip.
From: Elliot 07/09

Comments: I just gt grip yesterday and it feels great!I got at least 2 compliments from it. I love it too! I use the black one.
From: Yu Fung. 6/09

Comments: Used this grip for the last 6 months and its great very comfortable and slightly tacky for that extra feel. The only downside is that it tends to wear out where my thumb is after about a 1 month of continuous play.
From: Chrisso, Sydney, Australia, 12/08

Comments: This is an awesome grip, before if i were tired a racquet were to easily slip out of my hand, But now it never slips. This grip is perfect and it's very comfortable and tacky. My hands don't sweat a lot but this still is great... Although I got a blister on my thumb, I'm still using this. Probably never gonna switch, it also looks very nice with its design...
From: Shazeb, New Jersey, U.S.A. 9/08

Comments: My favorite grip. I tried a demo program to find a perfect racquet, and instead found the perfect grip (I'm keeping my racquet, btw). This grip is dense but not too thick, very tacky, and I have no problems with moisture control even outdoors. Looks great too.
From: Thor, Chicago, IL, USA, 08/08

Comments: This grip is not comfortable for me because of the troughs and lack of tackiness for my sweaty hands. It is indeed very thick and soft. Made in China. I am going to replace it with something else.
From: Gleb, Columbia, MO, USA. 8/08

Comments: Wow, I depend a lot on my grip, and I go through Wilson Pro Overgrips like once a day, then I got a demo from TW and the racquet had this on it. I cannot say enough good things about it. It has lasted me over two months and no signs of wear! Very tacky, good for sweaty hands, fantastic durability. I just use this and nothing over it!
From: Kiefer, Carlisle, Ma, USA. 7/08

Comments: Wow! I just bought this grip, and it is without a doubt one of the best I've ever used. I have extremely sweaty hands, and this grip absorbs moisture so well. Well done, Wilson!
From: Robert. 6/08

Comments: Excellent grip, in my opinion. Very comfortable, just a little tacky, good sweat absorption and the sensations are just perfect. I used Wilson TL Gel before, but the cover of the K Grip is much more resistant. Moreover, the unique sculpture of the grip helps to handle it firmly. Not too thick, provided you pull tight enough when installing it.
From: Nicolas, Toulouse, France. 6/08

Comments: This is the best grip I�ve ever used. It�s perfect for those who have sweaty hands
From: Michael, Knoxville, TN, USA, 05/08

Comments: Way too thick. I use a 4 1/4 grip size and with the K Grip it feels like 4 1/2, not kidding. But if you want to increase your grip size without using a heat sleeve, this is right for you. But if you wanted your actual grip size do not buy it!

Absorbent Replacement Grips