Comments: This racquet really shines.  I carry several different sticks in my bag ranging from 175g to 185g.  I was a little nervous about transitioning to a lighter 165g racquet, and to a brand I had no experience with.  Let me just say that this is the best racquet I have owned!  I crush the ball in the back court and maintain the mobility to dive up and grab those front court touch shots.  It's also a great racquet if you prefer to play in the front court.  I really like the design and feel of this racquet, as it has great tension that allow for both the power and finesse. The racquet construction is extremely durable, as the frame and grommets seem to hold up well to those occasional wall and floor collisions.  I really can't complain about it, other than you will need to put a dampener on this racquet to reduce the vibration.  At $60, this racquet is a steal!  I will be purchasing more of these soon!
From: Gavin, Mexico, MO, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: A-B
String type and tension: Ektelon Lightning XX 17g

Comments: I really like the feel, the power, the long shots, very close to the play I get with my Gearbox GB250 165g featherweight, bought this just to try it and have it as a spear, great racquet, Thanks! (didn't like the original string to loose for my taste)

From: Carlos, Nogales, Sonora, Mexico, 07/12
Skill-level: A-B
String type and tension: Forten 16-17gauge 33lbs.

Comments: This actually might be my all time favorite racquet. It's much lighter and allows me to react and whip the ball so much faster. I've tried a lot of racquets from other companies but none compare to Wilson.
From: Jon
City, State, Country: NY 11/09
Skill-level: B

Comments: I absolutely love this racquet. I upgraded from the K Tour from the prior year and I must say there is many worlds of differences. I've hit with many of the current E-Force and Ektelon racquets and none compared. The greatest attribute is that it handles like the light racquet it is, but it is just head heavy and crushes the ball. I'm gonna rate this racquet 10 out of 10.
From: Chris
Phoenix, AZ 01/09
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Tecnifibre 515 SPL 17G

From: Chris
City, State, Country: Phoenix, AZ
Skill-Level: B
String type & tension: Tecnifibre 515 SPL 17g

Comments: In my opinion this is one of the best racquets available to date. I’ve played/owned just about all of the racquets manufactured in the last 3 years from Ektelon, E-Force, Head, Gearbox, and ProKennex. To me the Wilson racquets have yielded me the best results on the court. I prefer a light, head heavy racquet. This gives me the quickness in the front court and the power and control I need in the back court. I also prefer the shape of the handle over the other manufacturers. Its rectangular like the Ektelon/ProKennex racquets but slightly smaller, and its slightly bigger than E-Force, Head, and Gearbox handles. My only suggestion would be to put a Ektelon vibration dampener on it, without it you will get some vibration.
From: Greg
Iowa 08/08
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: Oxygen 17 @ 33lbs

Comments: I love this racquet. It has the best attributes from the last 2 season's racquets. I get more power from it and it seems it is less top heavy than last years because I can whip it around much faster.
From: Brad