Comments: Purchased this racquet for my 11-year-old daughter, who's a big Victoria Azarenka fan. Well, this racquet didn't disappoint her. My daughter raves about the stability, control, and power she gets. She just says she plays better with this stick. From the dad's point of view, it certainly seems extremely well made, and, apparently, contains much the same technology as the 27-inch model. My guess is that this is one of the top 26-inch junior racquets on the market today. We highly recommend it.

Comments: I purchased this racquet for my very advanced 7 year old daughter. We were not sure she would like it based on the fact she has always played with a Pure Drive (23 & 25) but she absolutely loves it! It really came down to swing weight and the Pure Drive 26 was just way to heavy for her whereas, the Juice was only .3oz heavier than her Pure Drive 25 and offered a significant increase in power and control. If you have a daughter or son similar to mine, check this racquet out!
From: Guy, 3/12