Comments: This racquet inspires confidence. 108 square inch head size is still very manageable .Serving is sweet and comfortable with power. Any tennis racquet can generate issues with your elbow through repetition. All in excellent.

Comments: At first I loved this racquet -- terrific power, but I developed serious elbow issues and had to get a cortisone shot. The racquet is stiff. I switched to the Volkl Organix 6 and no vibration at all! The Juice is a good racquet, but watch out if you have elbow problems.
From: Helen, 10/13

Comments: The best racquet from Wilson I've used! I love the feel and the amount of power it produces. I'm a 3.5 baseline player hitting semi-flat balls and I love the way the Juice 108 respond to my groundstrokes. I would recommend it to you.
From: Kim, 1/13

Comments: I have had surgery on my medial and lateral epidondyles, so when I returned to tennis after a year off I asked my pro what he recommended. I am over fifty, female, and spend most my days playing club and league play. He handed me the Juice 108 and I have to say that I will be using this racquet for a long time! I appreciate how light the racquet is, yet it still has the ability to give power to my game. My serve seems to have more zip. I will recommend this racquet to everyone I know. Thanks Wilson!
From: Leslie, 10/12
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @ 56lbs

Comments: I gave this a go, and absolutely loved it. Huge controllable power and easy to keep the ball deep. Out of the racquets I've tried in this headsize, it is at the top end power wise. Touch shots were good to, but had to let it go as elbow started to hurt. If you don't suffer from aches then this has a lot to offer.
From: Ady, 4/12

Comments: I tried the demo from TW and I could appreciate the easy access to spin from this racket. This 108 sq. in. version is maneuverable despite a bigger head size and a relatively wider beam. From the way I hit, I can say that this racket has good control. I noticed that my serve improved from using this racket. I can hit good spin and flat serve. Volleys are crisp. It is also comfortable with very little or no noticeable frame vibration. My backhand topspin has also improved as I could feel a good bite and feel from this racket. It is worth the demo, good job Wilson.
From: Almer, 2/12

Racquets Every Mom Would Love
Power
Wilson Spin Friendly Racquets
Oversize (106-115 Sq. Inches) Tennis Racquets
Wilson BLX Tennis Racquets
27.25 Inch Tennis Racquets
9.29.11 - [6] wilson racs B (KC)
Wilson BLX