Comments: As a "grip sensitive" player who can't play if I'm not comfy, I can say that this one is the best. I put them on my Prestige MP and it just solved me a big problem. First, the handle felt larger, and after that I put it on again with wider straps and it was it. Feels great and plays great.

Comments: At first, these grips feel great. They're tacky and feel nice overall. They came on my BLX Tour racquets when I bought them. But they make the racquet grip seem like almost a size larger. I use 3/8, but when I held them, they felt closer to a 1/2. I couldn't put any overgrips over these grips because they became way to thick. In the end, I had to replace these with regular sized replacement grips. But if you dont mind the extra thickness, I think these are one of the best replacement grips. They are tacky and comfortable.
From: Park, 3/12

Comments: I tried it today indoors and I loved it. I have sensitive and dry hands and often end up with blisters. As it seems that will be a but a memory. I quit using overgrips. Before I used to have leather and Wilson Pro overgrip on my KBlade 93. I liked the feel but ended up sore. I feel that I have enough feel with this one though.
From: Martin, 11/11

Comments: I bought the Wilson K Six.One Tour 90. It came with the old fashioned leather grip and didn't really care for it even with an overgrip over it, still hurt my hands. So bought 2 of these hybrid perf grips. Stripped off the leather one, put this one in it's place and put on a white, Wilson overgrip.It feels pretty good. It has nice cushion and my hands don't hurt anymore. If you don't use overgrips, it got a nice tacky feel to it so your hands won't slip in extreme heat. It looks like it's pretty absorbent as it's got a layer of cotton underneath the actual grip. Overall, great grip. I would recommend it to anyone.
From: Mitch, Jerseyvile, IL USA 02/10
Racquet Info: Wilson K Six-One Tour 90 strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane at about 61 lbs.

Wilson Performance Hybrid Replacement Grip