Comments: I thought this string would last long but after a day of hitting it broke already. It was not as I expected at all. I did like the feel of it on a hybrid set with synthetic gut on my BLX Juice 108.
From: Ferdie, 11/12

Comments: I'm using this string with my BLX Six.One 95 and I can't say enough about it. The bite, control and power are great. It's also easy on the arm and, at my age, a set lasts about 90 days.
From: Pete. 5/11

Comments: Feels good. Crisp feel and bites the ball well, but very easy on the arm (at least for me). Durability and tension loss both not a problem for me. My set is 2 months old and I play 2x a week .. They are still fine.
From: Marv, 08/10

Comments: Tension loss is the problem that deters me from continuing to use this brand of string. I wanted to try something that retains its tension better than the poly. I was hoping this would, but was I wrong. This loses tension just as fast as the poly. It plays well when the tension lasts, which is not very long. I played three sets today and will need to restring it again for a match tomorrow. It's not worth the money.

Comments: I was given a set by the Wilson Rep about a month and a half ago and fell in love with them right off the bat. They have so much pop and control I just couldn't believe how well I hit with them. I use a Oversize racquet with a open string pattern and excepted to have the strings move and break very quickly, which didn't happen. I play 2 to 3 sets of singles daily and am getting over a month of play from the Hollow Core Pro. The top spin I'm getting is move than expected. I've have since ordered a reel and have been trying to convince my customers to try these strings over the ones they are now using. I forgot to say that the strings are very easy on my limbs.
From: Rich, Tucson, AZ, USA 2/10

Comments: I played with the new Hollow Core Pro 17 in an oversize racquet strung at 64 lbs ... Strings have a ton of pop and feel .. One of the nicer playing stings that I have tried .. They fray more like gut instead of notching like most multis... Durability was a bit weak maybe 4-6 sets ....If you are a string breaker prepare yourself for a quicker set .... These strings are a bit more lively than Tecnifibre nrg2 and would worth a try if you like a responsive string.... I'm going to see if using them as a cross with a nrg2 or Volkl fibrepower lasts longer than a full set ...Maybe get the pop from the hollow core with a bit of durability from the other on the main. My guess would be that a poly might wear them out quicker but they would at more comfort to a hybrid.
From: Larry, Mill Valley Ca. 4.5 player - oversize racquet. 2/10

Comments: I demo'd the new BLX 90 tour and it came freshly strung with Wilson Hollow Core 17g. It felt nice the first three hitting sessions but after that they lost a lot of zing and felt lifeless. Not what I'm used to when it comes to synth. gut strings. I can't wait to try this racquet with something more solid.
From: Michael, Boston, MA, USA, 02/10

Comments: Ok I tried the Wilson Hollow Core Pro 17 strung on my new Wilson BLX Six.One 95 strung at 57lbs. Here is my odyssey. I hit this morning from 11:00am to 12:30pm with a friend of mine. The string felt stiff and unforgiving. I hated the hitting session. The temp was 45 and windy. After lunch, I met up with another friend at 3:00pm. Same thing. The string felt a bit harsh and any mishits at the 10, 2, and 12 o'clock positions of the frame the ball just went dead with a "thud" At about 4:30pm all of a sudden the string bed came alive, and the tennis balls really began to fly! According to my buddy, he said that I had never hit with as much topspin as I did at that moment. The strings felt softer. Also at this time the temp was around 58 and the wind had died down. So basically it took 3 hours to break in the strings. They are probably less than 57lbs right now. Near the end of my second hitting session my groundstrokes were harder, and had more penetration. Power was noticeable higher than earlier, and the ball was really kicking up. Do I recommend these strings? Sure, but it might take a while for them to be broken in.
From: Wil, Richardson, TX, USA, 02/10