Wilson Federer Court 6 Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: The 15 pack is the best bag ever! It is simply amazing. The quality is excellent and the size of the bag is perfect. I have had many Wilson tennis bags and this is my favorite.
From: Marc, 3/14

Comments: Just got the 15 pack in the mail today. The bag is very nice looking and appears to be high quality. From what I can tell it is a bit odd to wear as a back pack because of the way it's shaped but I can put up with it. As for a "15" racquet capacity, I'd say it'd be possible if you're willing to give up one whole pocket for towels, jackets, and tennis balls and devote all three big pockets to the racquets. I'm carrying 8 divided between the two outer pockets and I keep other things in the middle. I'd say the amount of space is as expected though. I never expect it to truly hold what it says. I only took the 15 over the 12 anyway for a perceived jump in quality. And I will say the quality in this bag is nearly astounding. The materials appear durable and the bag has several pockets all around it, both inside and out. Plus the stitching of Fed's signature is a nice touch. I also enjoy the gold zippers. Worth $130? Probably not! But I needed a new bag, and everything else I saw looked too small and cheap.
From: JB, 2/14