Comments: I got this string for free and strung it at 60 lbs and was so excited for the first 5 hours. I thought that I had finally found my string. It was biting the ball well and showed no sign of wear hitting consistent every time. Then, as I continued to use the string I felt a slight pain in my shoulder that I had never had before. I have been playing quite frequently and just figured it was due to playing so much. After I iced my shoulder that night and played the next day, during that next 2 hours I felt a horrible pain in my elbow. I had never had any pain in my arm at all from tennis before this string. Luckily my second racquet was still strung with the Dunlop Black Widow that I had before, and then used that without too much pain.
From: J., 8/12