Comments: I'm a varsity high school captain for my tennis team and I have tried many poly strings. I play with a Babolat AeroPro Storm and I have used Technifibre X-Code 16g @ 60 lbs, Wilson Enduro Pro 16g @ 58 lbs, and currently using Babolat RPM 16g @ 59 lbs. Wilson Enduro Pro 16g and RPM are definitely my two favorites. The RPM black string definitely lives up to its hype, with good durability and just a great overall string for all types of shots. Enduro Pro is just as good, with great power, spin, and durability. They're definitely a little stiffer than RPM, but I didn't find a significant difference in my arm when playing with them. If you're just moving into the poly game and want to go with a full bed of one, I would definitely go for Enduro Pro.

Wilson Polyester - Control, Durability & Spin