Comments: This raquet worked very well. I'm a 12 year old, 120 pound girl and it hit perfect. I totally recommend this for girls that are just starting to play.
From: Lauren, 6/12

Comments: Got this racquet for my 12 year old daughter and I would say it works well for her. She is at the early stage of an intermediate player with nice strokes but not much experience. The racquet is light enough for her to handle and maneuver around the court. It looks good as well. Two things that I would add in the review that I think would be helpful to potential customers. 1) it is not as powerful as one might expect. In fact, it is medium power to me. I strung the racquet tighter for more control 58 LBS and used 16 gauge synthetic gut string to prepare for the power rating. I think for the next one I get, I will go with a more powerful string and go down on the tension a bit. Her game has improved with this racquet and I wish I had purchased one like this a year ago. Who knows how much better she would be playing. It is definitely a HH racquet, but it still works for my daughter. Im getting another one!

9.29.11 - [8] wilson racs C (BJC)
Wilson BLX