Comments: Like a couple of the other reviewers, I have long used the Wilson Sledgehammer Outer Limits. I LOVED that racquet and have gone through two of them. Something inherently wrong with that frame, though, as both of the frames cracked, and I am very careful with my racquets. New Outer Limits is very hard to find and pricy. Too pricy. The Cierzo is not much better on price, but there are some deals out there. This is the first frame I have used that makes me think I can give up on the Outer Limits. I actually think I had a tad more power with this. The control was good. I wish it was longer, though. 29 inches gives you a lot more confidence (and reach) than 27.9. I also felt a bit more pressure on my arm and shoulder with this. But the control and power are there and the racquet "just felt right."

Comments: I love this racquet. It enables me to return heavy top spin balls with relative ease. I love the weight and smaller grip for their maneuverability. It also gives me easy power that I was lacking or had to spend extra energy putting into the shot. I just didn't like the price. I hope it eventually goes down.
String type and tension: Wilson NXT Tour 16 at 57 lbs

Comments: Just like the review below, I too played for many years with the Wilson Outer Edge 135 and loved that racquet. Not only was the head size large but it also had extended length which I became very used to. I was made fun of relentlessly for using such a large powerful racquet considering my age and level but I loved it! The Cierzo Two has been a great replacement to that racquet and I have made the transition with relative ease. I find the weight, feel, maneuverability and slightly extended length actually to be the perfect replacement for me. And, not only did I make the switch but so did many of teammates.
From: Hillary, 9/11

Comments: I love this racquet. Had the Wilson N1 Force and could not find another one. Tested this racquet and the zip is back in my shot.
From: Jeanne. 6/11

Comments: Believe it or not I have played successfully for many years with the Wilson Outer Edge 135 racket. People laughed at the racket but not at how well I played with it. Gives away my age I suppose. Was searching for a down sizing from the 135 but never found what was comfortable. I always went back to the 135. I play tested the BLX Cierzo 2 and liked it well enough to buy one though I don't like the over pricing of it. In a year it will be more reasonable if it survives. Still fine tuning the tension but am liking it for its light weight, maneuverability, and solid feel on both sides. The demo had Wilson Hollow core 16 and I liked it well enough to string it with that. So far I am very satisfied with my decision.

Comments: I have struggled finding the right racquet, since fracturing my wrist on the tennis court, over a year ago. I purchased a Yonex and found it great for the forehand shots, but lacking in stability for my backhand (the broken wrist). I used to have the old sledgehammer and loved it. I was hesitant to try this racquet as they have it labeled as a beginner level racquet, but when I did, it felt like the perfect fit, and the power I have been missing on my backhand is there. After playing team doubles for 20 years and at about a 3.5 level, I would highly suggest this racquet to anyone looking for a great, stable, powerful racquet.
From: Randee, Orlando, FL, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT

Comments: I really like the BLX 2 it does remind me of the old Sledge Hammer 2 but a lot more stable. I love my 2 handed backhand with the longer frame of the 2. I need the extra power this one offers and I find that control is no problem. All said a 9 out of 10.
From: Barry, San Jose, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: 58 Luxilon big banger and Wilson Sensation

Comments: I have just tried this "son of Sledge Hammer" and find it very easy to adjust to after 10 years using the Wilson Hammer 3.8. The weights listed are about the same 9.7oz with strings. I miss the larger grips 4 5/8, but will have to fiddle with the grip to build it up. This trend to smaller grips helps the ultra topspin and slicing elements of the game. Return of serve seems effortless with this racquet. Serves were quite easy to slice/hook and kick serves are easier if your shoulder will cooperate. Don't forget the head size is increased to 120 sq. inches, which gives you a huge "sweet spot". I am primarily a doubles player who relies on quick hand eye ability, and thus need a racket that can handle quick reflexes as well as heavy hitting topspin approach shots to the net. The extra half inch length will help the one handed stretching volleys as well as the 2 handed backhands. I am not certain who Wilson is marketing the racket to since they mention it will appeal to beginners in one of the press releases. I am 4.5 level who has played competitive tennis since 1957. I will try it further and report back. Thanks
From: Peter, Haverford, PA, USA, 01/11