Wilson Champ Regular Duty Tennis Ball 24 Can Case Customer feedback

Comments: Wilson balls are my favorite balls. They don't last as long as some "long lasting" balls, but are great for a match or two. I open a new can for every match anyway, so I don't need to pay a lot more for a ball that will last a lot longer. I ordered a case last week and they arrived promptly. The case was not damaged in any way, but when I opened it up I found that 5 of the pressurized cans had lost pressure. I tried opening a depressurized can and playing with them anyway, but they were totally flat and unplayable. Of the other 19 cans that I've opened and played with so far, everything has been fine. I notified TW and received a partial refund equivalent to the price of 5 cans. I have no problems with this transaction. I do worry a bit about what I'll find when I order the next case, but I plan on trying again.
From: Terry, 3/12